Freezepop's JEM! Freezepop's JEM!

...Kill yourself now.

Sorry to say it but it's true. It was boring to watch, and if anybody had seen me watching it I'd have wanted to kill myself just as much as I hope you do. Whether you were doing it for fun or because you were bored, please don't submit it to newgrounds.

But of course it says in the rules that I can't write a review and just be a total asshole, so here it goes. I guess it was funny to watch for a little while, and it made me smile whenever I saw a new clip, but once the same few had come around again it got kinda boring. Also I noticed that you had flash so I'd have like to see more of it than just the thing on the shirt. Hope this helped you although it probably didn't.

Mario And Friends Goof Up Mario And Friends Goof Up

???

I didn't laugh once at this. I'm sorry but things like this are the reason i stopped judging movies purely for the reason that i would rather sit here and do nothing rather than watch it. But that's just my opinion. I hope more people enjoy it more than i did.

God's Away on Business God's Away on Business

great :D

This is good...good animation and drawing and a great bit of Tom Waits to go with it. It could have been abit longer though. Still, great work :D

Onslaught Onslaught

Very addictive

I thought this game was good but it couls still use improving, I think that there could be new gunsand maybe some battle ships, but on the whole a great game :D 5/5

Interactive Buddy v.1.01 Interactive Buddy v.1.01

Fun for all the family!

Great fun! I was playing for hours! Looks very hard to make (but i do suck at scripts). I hope you enjoyed making it as much as I enjoyed playing it :D

Keep it up!

Increasingly paranoid Increasingly paranoid

Awesome

The start seems to drag on a bit, but other than that this is awesome. Good job :)

FFVII-Left Behind FFVII-Left Behind

A really cool piece

This is a generally good overall piece, howver I think you could have made the surroundings and the background a little darker in order to bring out the light at his feet, contrast ya' know.