Freezepop's JEM! Freezepop's JEM!

...Kill yourself now.

Sorry to say it but it's true. It was boring to watch, and if anybody had seen me watching it I'd have wanted to kill myself just as much as I hope you do. Whether you were doing it for fun or because you were bored, please don't submit it to newgrounds.

But of course it says in the rules that I can't write a review and just be a total asshole, so here it goes. I guess it was funny to watch for a little while, and it made me smile whenever I saw a new clip, but once the same few had come around again it got kinda boring. Also I noticed that you had flash so I'd have like to see more of it than just the thing on the shirt. Hope this helped you although it probably didn't.

Mario And Friends Goof Up Mario And Friends Goof Up

???

I didn't laugh once at this. I'm sorry but things like this are the reason i stopped judging movies purely for the reason that i would rather sit here and do nothing rather than watch it. But that's just my opinion. I hope more people enjoy it more than i did.

God's Away on Business God's Away on Business

great :D

This is good...good animation and drawing and a great bit of Tom Waits to go with it. It could have been abit longer though. Still, great work :D

nite stalker nite stalker

Needs a couple of things...

This could be really good. The first thing I noticed when I clicked play was that it didn't have a menu. it needs a menu however good the movie is. Secondly it needs sound. That is crucial. And finally it needs something to mark the end of the movie, such as one frame where it says replay.

Apart from all of that it was brilliant, great animation and beautiful backdrops. I hope you make more that are longer. The lack of a menu and sound was what brought the score down however.

5/10

The Orphan: Part 3 The Orphan: Part 3

I can't think of anything bad to write...

It isn't every day that I give 3 movies in a row 5 stars, but this is exceptional. After watching the first two I knew that the third would be just as good, and it was. Keep this series going because it has incredible potential, and I look forward to seeing how this story continues.

(Old) Pawn of the Dead (Old) Pawn of the Dead

Great!

That was such a good movie. I was laughing so much. But the sound was abit quiet at times, and abit loud at others. The style was great and I can't wait to see the next one. I'll be watching this series. Keep up the good work :D

-Lost- -Lost-

Nice

I liked it, mostly. I think it was a little bit too corny ant the end though. I liked the Frame By Frame animation and the music siuted it, although I think that it should have been in black and white becuase the colour kind of ruined it a little bit.

Work on it a little more then send it. Good start though!

Diablo - Lord of Terror Diablo - Lord of Terror

Excellent

This is a brilliant flash and it deserves whatever award it got because I'm sure it got one (I didn't look if it did or not). Good animation, brilliant art work and best of all, diablo 1&2 are really good games and it's great to see that they've been turned into flash.

Although it was Baal who is the Lord of pain, not Durial. Can't wait for the next one. Keep it up :D

Suicidal Rabbit Suicidal Rabbit

This was funny...

This was funny although it didn't mean it was a good flash.
I think the graphics could have been better and there could be some music to go with it. Work harder.

Silent Hill 2: CE Silent Hill 2: CE

Great! but the sound

It was pretty good as far as flashes go, I love the drawing style and the animation was really good too. Although the voices were abit too quiet.

But on the whole , a great flash.